Table of Contents
Failing to properly maintain your home’s HVAC system will lead to major issues soon. You’ll have to deal with expensive repairs much sooner. In addition to this, the lifespan of your system will be dramatically reduced. Suffice to say, it is pertinent to go above and beyond to ensure that your system is properly maintained. By doing so, you can sleep soundly knowing that your HVAC system is going to work efficiently for many years to come. To avoid potential problems, sign up for our HVAC maintenance program. Doing so can help protect your HVAC system and keep it operating efficiently.
We Put You First
Unfortunately, some HVAC companies are only interested in making money. They aren’t worried about protecting their clients or providing them with excellent deals. We are. We want to do everything we can to help our clients. Our company strives to provide high-quality services at affordable prices. You’ll want to take advantage of our Family Service Plan so you can save money. With this plan, you’ll receive a discount and you can avoid overtime charges. Our maintenance plan offers several benefits, including professional cleanings, tune-ups, and safety inspections. We’ll provide these services twice a year when you become a member of our maintenance program.
What Is Included In Cooling Maintenance?
Signing up for our maintenance service will provide you with several key benefits, including those mentioned below.
- Our technicians will clean or replace air filters
- We can inspect the cooling coil and offer a discount on coil cleaning services
- We’ll check all drain lines to ensure they’re working properly
- Our techs will clean and test condensation drains
- The blower motor will be inspected thoroughly
- We’ll inspect the condenser coil and provide a discount for condenser coil cleanings
- When applicable, we’ll lubricate all moving components
- We’ll check and tighten all electrical cord connections
- We’ll monitor operational pressures to ensure sufficient refrigerant charge
When you work with us, you’re going to be working with friendly, professional technicians. We always go above and beyond to ensure that you’re going to receive high-quality services at low costs. Our maintenance program will extend the lifespan of your HVAC equipment and maintain its efficiency. You’ll also want to learn more about our energy savings agreement. Contact us today to learn more about our HVAC maintenance services.
We Can Accommodate The Needs Of Our Clients
Our technicians dedicate themselves to providing high-quality services. We always want to serve our clients to the best of our abilities. We’re selected the best technicians in New York City because we want to make sure that our clients are happy with our services. Plus, our technicians are experienced and thoroughly trained to guarantee that we can fix your problem. We’re happy to answer all questions you have. Remember that our maintenance heating services come with many benefits, including those mentioned below.
- We’ll carefully monitor the amps and voltage from all motors
- AC and heating cycles will be carefully monitored
- The tech will inspect all burners and heat exchanger units
- We’ll vacuum and adjust burners and heat exchangers when necessary
- If needed, we will adjust the unit’s gas pressure
- We can inspect the operation of the pilot and adjust it when needed
- The flue draft will be monitored for your safety
- We can test all safety controls
- Airflow can be adjusted to ensure property temperature rise is achieved
- We’ll inspect the thermostat and heat anticipator
- We can look for cracked heat exchangers
Don’t forget to learn more about our family service plan. It is a good choice for many. Our plan is designed to help you obtain a more comfortable home. Since we’re locally-owned and operated, we’re going to treat our clients like members of the family. We’ve helped countless residents of NYC and we’re eager to help you. Don’t delay contacting us.
Benefits Of Our Maintenance Plans
Although you’ll need to pay for our maintenance plans, they’ll prove to be worth it in the long run. Once you’ve signed up, you’ll receive a handful of notable benefits. For instance, you’re going to receive discounts on certain services and priority services. Some of the benefits of our maintenance plans can be found below.
- Your equipment will be more energy efficient
- You’ll need fewer repairs since breakdowns will be less common
- The lifespan of your equipment will be extended
- You can receive service discounts
- We’ll provide you with priority treatments
Remember to call us to sign up for our maintenance plans. By doing so, you can rest assured knowing that our technician will check your thermostat, condensation line, and electrical cables. We’ll also lubricate all moving components to ensure they’re working as intended. Call today to learn more and sign up for our maintenance program.
If you have any other HVAC issues please check out our services.
Our Service Areas
Little Syria, Battery Park City, South Street Seaport, Radio Row, Civic Center, Tribeca, Two Bridges, Cooperative Village, Five Points, Financial District, Chinatown, Little Italy, Little Australia, Soho, No Lita, Lower East Side, West Village, Bowery, No Ho, Greenwich Village, East Village, Alphabet City And Loisaida, Downtown Manhattan, Little Germany, Waterside Plaza, Meatpacking District, Stuyvesant Town, Stuyvesant Square, Union Square, Gramercy Park, Flatiron District, Chelsea, Peter Cooper Village, Rose Hill, No Mad, Kips Bay, Brookdale, Madison Square, Flower District, Tenderloin, Murray Hill, Koreatown, Garment District, Herald Square, Hells Kitchen, Midtown West, Times Square, Hudson Yards, Little Brazil, Midtown, Tudor City, Midtown East, Turtle Bay, Theater District, Diamond District, Sutton Place, Rockefeller Center, Columbus Circle, Lincoln Square, Upper West Side, Yorkville, Carnegie Hill, Upper East Side, Lenox Hill, East Harlem, Le Petit Senegal, Mount Morris Historical District, Marcus Garvey Park, Sugar Hill, Astor Row, Harlem, St Nicholas Historic District, Central Harlem, Morningside Heights, Manhattanville, Hamilton Heights, West Harlem, Washington Heights, Hudson Heights, Fort George, Inwood, Marble Hill.